Casona Don Carlos
Casona Don Carlos is the Pellas family’s private beach residence and the crown jewel of Nicaragua's Emerald Coast. Located adjacent to the Beach Villas, the oceanfront compound features a 20,000 square-foot indoor-outdoor living area with soaring 80-foot-high palapa ceilings, four bedroom suites, a wrap-around stone terrace, a large private swimming pool, and direct access to the beach and ocean.
When the Pellas family is not in residence, guests will be welcome to roam around its open-air living spaces, as if they were guests of Don Carlos Pellas himself. Casona Don Carlos may only be booked by guests as one accommodation.
- 5316 sq ft interior/ 6000 sq ft exterior (521 sq m interior/ 557 sq m exterior)
- Two story, four bedroom suite with main floor entry leading to grand palapa outdoor living room, dining area, large beachfront infinity swimming pool (347 square feet/183 cubic meters), indoor parlor, billiard game room, formal dining room and gourmet kitchen
- Four Bedrooms, one with a King Bed, one with two Queen beds and two with a Queen bed each; seating area and writing desk area, en suite bathroom with dual vanities, walk-in closets and private safes
- U.S. compatible electrical outlets
- Ice machine and honor bar with refrigerator
- Flat screen televisions with entertainment center in parlor and each bedroom
- Floor to ceiling windows with views of the golf course, mountains and/or ocean
- Central air-conditioning and wireless internet access
- Private Butler