Barefoot Luxury Retreats by Mary Tilson- April 15-May 30, 2017
Mukul is thrilled to welcome Mary Tilson to Nicaragua and the resort as our visiting in-house yoga and wellness instructor from April 15th-May 30th. Mary brings with her over 1,000 hours of teacher training with top yoga and wellness around the world and a passion for sharing the experience of health, freedom, and joy that results from a regular yoga practice. Currently the director of Yoga and Wellness at Nihiwatu, a luxury wellness resort in Indonesia, Mary's time at Mukul will focus on her belief that yoga is a practice for everyone. Her training includes Hatha, Power Vinyasa, Restorative, Y12SR (Yoga for Addictions Recovery), Spine Disfunction and Anatomy and Yoga Therapy.
MARY'S RETREAT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Four nights’ accommodations in either a Bohio or One Bedroom Villa
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily per person
- Curated Wellness Menus
- Flor de Cana Rum Tasting
- Two Private Yoga Sessions with Mary
- One 60-minute Spa Treatment Per Person
- Round trip ground transfers to and from Managua Airport or Costa Esmeralda Airport
- Kul Kids program designed for ages 5-12. Babysitting can be arranged at an additional fee
- In Room Amenity: One 200ml bottle each of Flor de Caña Rum ̈Extralite ̈ and ̈5 aged years" in room, once per stay
- Complimentary use of resort swimming pool, private gym, yoga platform, high-speed wireless internet access in guest rooms and public space, on-property golf cart transfers, full concierge service.