Bikini Surf Camp
Bikini Surf Camp-May 3-7, 2017
Combine a love of the ocean with a commitment to fitness when you join TropicSurf's Rachel McKendrick as she kicks off the summer with her signature Bikini Surf Camp. A native of Australia, Rachel began surfing at the age of three and never looked back. During her professional surf career, she was rated as one of the top 100 female surfers in the world. Rachel's personal professional coaching included the brilliance of video analysis, technical finesse, surf specific physical training, and mental preparation.
This 4-day, women's only Bikini Surf Camp offers a combination of in-water and out-of-the-water activities all with the goal of refining your surf skills, toning your body, and building each other up as strong women who know how to have fun.
Bikini Surf Camp Includes:
- 4 nights accommodations in a Bohio or One-Bedroom Villa
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with unlimited fresh juices and smoothies
- Wellness Menu Option
- Twice-daily Surf Sessions led by Rachel
- Video Analysis
- Strength and Conditioning Sessions
- Daily Yoga
- One 60-minute Spa Treatment per person
- Roundtrip airport transfers from Managua International Airport or Costa Esmeralda Airport
- Kul Kids program designed for ages 5-12. Babysitting can be arranged at an additional fee
- In Room Amenity: One 200ml bottle each of Flor de Caña Rum ̈Extralite ̈ and ̈5 aged years" in room, once per stay
- Complimentary use of resort swimming pool, private gym, yoga platform, high-speed wireless internet access in guest rooms and public space, on-property golf cart transfers, full concierge service.