Luxury Yoga & Wellness with Michelle Berlin, June 22-26, 2017
Join Michelle Berlin for a fully inclusive luxury yoga vacation! Michelle is one of the owners and hatha yoga teachers of Trio Yoga Studio in Miami. Michelle began her path of yoga many years ago which transpired into teaching in 2007. While in India , she studied at the Iyengar Himalayan Center to learn yoga therapy techniques to work privately with people with injuries. Complementing that avenue of yoga , she has completed several Thai bodywork trainings which she incorporates in her one on one yoga sessions. Her passion is travel and yoga. Guests will be immersed in nature on this 1,670 acre beach front property and able to explore the beauty and culture of Nicaragua. The staff goes above and beyond to pamper you and make you feel special, the food will nourish your body and the yoga and spa will feed the soul!
Package rates start at $2,100 per person for double occupancy and $2,995 for single occupancy in a Bohio.
MICHELLE'S RETREAT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Four nights’ accommodations in either a Bohio or One Bedroom Villa
- Breakfast daily per person
- Dinner daily per person, including 2 alcoholic beverages
- Curated Wellness Menus
- Daily Yoga
- Daily Meditation
- Crystal Bowl Sound Healing
- A Flor de Cana Rum Tasting
- Selection of one optional resort activity per person: Tropicsurf lesson, Round of golf, a 60-minute spa treatment, private yoga session, non- motorized water vehicle rental or private guided nature hike
- Round trip ground transfers to and from Managua Airport or Costa Esmeralda Airport
- Kul Kids program designed for ages 5-12. Babysitting can be arranged at an additional fee
- In Room Amenity: One 200ml bottle each of Flor de Caña Rum ̈Extralite ̈ and ̈5 aged years" in room, once per stay
- Complimentary use of resort swimming pool, private gym, yoga platform, high-speed wireless internet access in guest rooms and public space, on-property golf cart transfers, full concierge service.