Discovery is the essence of all Mukul’s activities, whether you’re miles deep into pristine rainforest or deep into a trance in the steam of a spa.
Land & Sea Adventures
- Aventura Rangers Tour: Accompany a team of knowledgeable naturalists for an exploration of region’s rich nature, including the Turtle Watch program that preserves the endangered Olive Ridley turtles in residence.
- Nature Trail Hikes & Bike Rides: Join our rangers along 12 kilometers of pristine nature trails, communing along the way with monkeys, sloths, iguanas and tropical birds.
- Manzanillo Beach: Stretch out and daydream on a breathtakingly beautiful shoreline that stretches for two kilometers.
- Anciana Island: Set off on a quick journey to this offshore haven with excellent snorkeling and scuba diving opportunities.
- Tamarindo Beach: Visit one of the most private beaches in the world, found here at the southern end of Mukul with hallmark cliffs and white sand.
- Marine Dock: Soon to come. From this eco-sensitive marine dock, launch into unique water activities such as whale-watching, fishing and underwater photography.
- The Spa at Mukul: Escape to all six distinctive spa suites offering world-class treatments.
- Guacalito Golf Course: Swing away on an 18-hole lush course designed by David McLay Kidd.
- Mukul Beach Club: Find tropical bliss in the heart of our resort at the split-level bar and lounge, palapa-shaded beach Terrace, barefoot dining in Parrilla, and La Mesa Restaurant.
- Kul Kids Club: Set the children free in their own club with a shallow pool, playground and tons of activities. Fully supervised by trained nannies.
- Watersports Casita: Dive right into ocean action with surfboards, paddleboards, snorkel gear, kayaks and water toys.